The Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) defined this Monday (20th) the referees of the first round of the round of 16 of the Copa do Brasil, which will be played on June 22 and 23.
The only match of this phase that still hasn’t had its referee defined was América x Botafogo. The first match between miners and cariocas will only take place on the 30th (Thursday), at 7 pm, at Independência, in Belo Horizonte.
Cearense Football Federation referee Marcelo de Lima Henrique officiating the first leg of the classic between Atltico and Flamengo The professional has played in 14 games this season.
Galo will face the red-black team this Wednesday (22), at 21:30, in Mineiro.
The first match of the duel between Cruzeiro and Fluminense will be refereed by the referee from Goiás, Andr Castro, 48 years old. So far, he has played in ten games this season.
The celestial team will face the tricolor this Thursday (23), at 7 pm, at Maracan, in Rio de Janeiro.
Check out the referees of all the matches on the 22nd and 23rd of June:
- Bahia vs Athletico PR: Brulio Machado (SC)
- Fortaleza vs Cear: Wagner Magalhes (RJ)
- Atlético-GO vs Gois: Flvio Souza (SP)
- Atlético vs Flamengo: Luiz Flvio de Oliveira (SP)
- Corinthians vs Santos: Marcelo de Lima (CE)
- Fluminense vs Cruzeiro: Andr Castro (GO)
- So Paulo vs Palmeiras: Raphael Claus (SP)