O PIS continues to be paid this Wednesday (22) to some workers.
>>> TRIPLE PIS of up to BRL 3,000 released in June. Click here to check.
- PIS calendar;
- PIS consultation;
- And if you will receive PIS 2022.
PIS; PIS PASEP 2022
>>> PIS of those who worked in 2021 will be paid in 2022? check out.
The PIS salary bonus is paid by Caixa Econômica Federal to workers in the private sector who meet certain requirements.
O PIS 2022 and the PIS of those who worked in 2020that is, the PIS base year 2020.
O PIS/Pasep 2022 was paid between February and March of this year.
However, there are still beneficiaries who have not withdrawn the PIS 2022.
According to data from the Ministry of Labor and Welfare, released on May 23, about 480 thousand workers have not yet withdrawn funds from the PIS 2022.
The installments of Pasep 2022 can be redeemed through Banco do Brasil, and those for PIS, through Caixa Econômica Federal.
>>> PIS 2021 of up to BRL 1,100 released in June. Click here to check.
WHO IS ENTITLED TO PIS 2022?
Who is entitled to PIS 2022 are workers who:
- They received up to two minimum wages in 2020;
- Performed any paid activity for at least 30 days in 2020;
- They have been registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
TABLE PIS; 2022 SIP TABLE
>>> PIS of up to R$ 1,212 released for June. Click here to check.
THE PIS 2022 table defines the value of PIS 2022 based on the number of months worked in 2020.
Check out the PIS 2022 table:
- 1 month worked – R$ 101;
- 2 months worked – R$ 202;
- 3 months worked – R$ 303;
- 4 months worked – R$ 404;
- 5 months worked – R$ 505;
- 6 months worked – R$ 606;
- 7 months worked – R$ 707;
- 8 months worked – R$ 808;
- 9 months worked – R$ 909;
- 10 months worked – R$ 1,010;
- 11 months worked – R$ 1,111;
- 12 months worked – BRL 1,212.
THE PI querys can be done through the following applications:
- Digital Work Portfolio;
- Cashier Worker;
- Box Has.
PIS CALENDAR; PIS 2022 CALENDAR; 2022 PIS CALENDAR
following the PIS calendarthe resources of PIS Pasep 2022 can be withdrawn until the 29th of December.
>>> See the PIS calendar: