Workers who have not yet withdrawn the salary bonus PIS/Pasep for the base year 2019, you can check your situation and request the withdrawal of the amounts until December 29 of this year. Otherwise, it will be necessary to wait for the next release of the allowance.
See how to access the forgotten values below.
To be entitled to PIS/Pasepthe worker must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years in 2019;
- Have worked for at least 30 days for a legal entity in 2019;
- Have received an average monthly remuneration of up to two minimum wages in 2019; and
- Have the data updated by the employer in the Annual Social Information List (RAIS/eSocial).
You are not entitled to the allowance:
- Rural workers employed by individuals;
- domestic servants;
- Urban workers employed by individuals;
- Workers employed by an individual, equivalent to a legal entity.
How to check the forgotten PIS/Pasep?
For those who receive PIS (private company worker):
- In the Worker Cashier App;
- On the box’s website;
- Through the Caixa service phone: 0800 726 0207.
For those who receive the Pasep (public servant):
- By telephone at the Banco do Brasil call center: 4004-0001 (capitals and metropolitan regions);
- 0800 729 0001 (other cities);
- 0800 729 0088 (hearing impaired).
It is worth mentioning that workers can also consult the PIS/Pasep through the Alô Trabalho call center, at number 158, in addition to the Digital Work Card application, available for Android and iOS.
How to request the forgotten PIS/Pasep?
The worker can request PIS/Pasep late at one of the agencies of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare. In addition to this means, there are other options, such as:
- Through the Alô Trabalhador central, by telephone 158;
- By means of an e-mail message, to the address [email protected], replacing the letters ‘uf’ with the acronym of the state in which you reside;
- Through the Digital Work Card application (CTPS); or
- Through the Gov.br Portal.
How to identify the PIS number?
There are four main ways in which you can check your PIS number, they are:
- Work and Social Security Card (CTPS);
- Extract from the Severance Indemnity Fund (FGTS);
- Citizen Card;
- Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF) branch.
The above options refer to physical means of finding the PIS number. However, there are other virtual ways to obtain it, such as through the portal of the National Register of Social Information (CNIS).
To perform this query, simply follow the guidance below:
- First, access the CNIS website;
- Select the “Citizen” option;
- Then, in the upper left corner, click on “Registration”;
- Choose the “Affiliate” option;
- Fill in the fields with your requested personal information;
- Finally, when the “NIT” appears, this is the PIS number.
In addition to these means, it is also possible to consult the PIS using the CPF. This option guarantees verification of all labor and social security information through the “Meu INSS” portal.