On the afternoon of this Monday, the 27th, the mayor of Botuverá, Alcir Merizio, was released from the hospital after being admitted due to a heart attack. Shortly after the medical release, Alcir passed the position to deputy Valmor Costa.
The ceremony of transferring the position was held in the mayor’s office, in a simple way. Valmor serves as Botuverá’s chief executive for 15 days, during which time Alcir will be on leave for medical treatment and full recovery.
remember the case
On Friday night, the 24th, Alcir Merizio suffered a heart attack and had to be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). He was medicated, underwent a catheterization and angioplasty procedure, with the insertion of two stents.
After two days in the ICU, on Sunday, the 26th, he was released and sent to his room. On social media, the mayor described the situation as a “surprise”, and reassured citizens and voters.
– Brusque records new death by Covid-19 this Monday
– A five-year-old child is taken to the hospital after being run over in Poço Fundo, in Brusque
– Obituary of Brusque, Guabiruba and Botuverá: deaths of today and of the last days
– ExpoGaspar 2022: find out which will be the main attractions of the biggest party in the city
– Joinvilense, passionate about extreme sports, prepares to climb Everest; meet project