Tocantins recorded 1,262 cases of Covid-19 this Monday (4), 31 of which are in the last 24 hours. According to the State Department of Health (SES), no deaths were recorded. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the state has added 323,134 confirmations and 4,168 deaths.
- Moving average: see which states deaths are rising, flat or falling
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, the state has added 323,134 confirmations and 4,168 deaths.
Palmas had 262 diagnoses this Monday (4). Araguaína registered 178 cases and Gurupi 130.
All 139 municipalities in Tocantins have confirmed cases of the disease. See below the 10 cities most affected by the pandemic. The full list can be found on the State Department of Health’s website on coronavirus.
Of the total cases, 315,738 patients have recovered and 3,228 have the active virus. In all, 57 people are hospitalized because of the disease, 20 of which are being treated in public ICU beds and one in the private network. The other patients are in public and private clinical beds.
Vaccination against coronavirus
According to data from Vacinómetro, a page that monitors immunization in Tocantins, the state received 3,241,055 doses of vaccines from the Ministry of Health, of which 2,587,570 were applied.
There are 1,147,624 referring to the application of the first dose, 956,268 of the second dose of the vaccine and 53,567 of the single dose. In addition, 402,298 people received the booster dose. The information page was updated on Monday (4).
Occupation of Covid ICU beds in hospitals
- Instituto Sinai Araguaína – 80% occupancy
- Instituto Sinai Palmas – 100% occupancy
The hospital statistics data were updated this Monday morning (4). Information can be found here.
Cities most affected by the pandemic
- Palmas – 79,282 cases and 728 deaths
- Araguaína – 48,215 cases and 601 deaths
- Gurupi – 22,593 cases and 289 deaths
- Porto Nacional – 14,566 cases and 220 deaths
- Paraíso do Tocantins – 12,639 cases and 211 deaths
- Colinas do Tocantins – 9,694 cases and 165 deaths
- Formoso do Araguaia – 4,790 cases and 72 deaths
- Guaraí – 4,049 cases and 83 deaths
- Miranorte – 3,850 cases and 62 deaths
- Tocantinópolis – 3,621 cases and 60 deaths
See more news from the region at g1 Tocantins.