This Friday (29), the PIS can still be withdrawn by thousands of people from all over Brazil
CHECK HERE if you will withdraw R$ 1,212 in August
See if you can cash out BRL 1,212 of PIS. See details below:
- PIS Calendar;
- SIP calendar;
- PIS Calendar 2022;
- PIS 2022 Calendar;
- PIS table;
- PIS 2022 table;
- PIS Pasep 2022;
- PIS 2021;
- PIS base year 2021;
- PIS Pasep 2021;
- PIS Calendar 2021.
PIS 2022; PIS PASEP 2022
PIS: Payment of R$ 1,212 released. SEE HOW MUCH YOU WILL RECEIVE
As has been said, the PIS of those who worked in the year 2020 was released only this year – the PIS 2022.
AUXÍLIO BRASIL: SEE HERE if you will receive an installment of R$ 720 in August
As a result, the PIS of those who worked in 2021 – PIS base year 2021 – had to be postponed, with no start date determined.
Do you have money to receive? CHECK HERE on the DATAPREV portal
WHO IS RIGHT TO THE PIS; WHO IS ENTITLED TO PIS 2022
Who is entitled to PIS 2022 workers who:
- They received up to two minimum wages in 2020;
- Performed any paid activity for at least 30 days in 2020;
- Have updated data in the registry;
- They have been registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
PIS PAYMENT; HOW TO RECEIVE THE PIS?; PIS WITHDRAWAL
As is known, the PIS it is paid to workers of private companies and can be withdrawn through Caixa Econômica Federal.
O PIS 2022 was automatically deposited into a digital social savings account automatically opened by CAIXA. The consultation can be made through the Caixa TEM app.
The worker can perform PIS withdrawal:
- at ATMs;
- at the Lotéricas and CAIXA Aqui Correspondents – using the Social Card and password;
- at a CAIXA branch, presenting the PIS number and an official identification document.
TABLE PIS; TABLE OF PIS 2022; 2022 PIS TABLE
THE PIS table defines the PIS value 2022 according to the months worked.
- 1 month worked – R$ 101;
- 2 months worked – R$ 202;
- 3 months worked – R$ 303;
- 4 months worked – R$ 404;
- 5 months worked – R$ 505;
- 6 months worked – R$ 606;
- 7 months worked – R$ 707;
- 8 months worked – R$ 808;
- 9 months worked – R$ 909;
- 10 months worked – R$ 1,010;
- 11 months worked – R$ 1,111;
- 12 months worked – BRL 1,212.
In general, the maximum share of BRL 1,212 will only be released for those who worked during the 12 months of 2020.
PIS CALENDAR; PIS 2022 CALENDAR; 2022 PIS CALENDAR
O PIS calendar allows the withdrawal of resources from the PIS 2022 It’s from Pasep 2022 until the 29th of December.