With the anticipation of the Auxílio Brasil payment schedule in August, this Tuesday (9th) the release of funds for beneficiaries with the Social Identification Number (NIS) ending 1. The other groups will receive payments until the Day 22. (see calendar below)
The dates of the benefit installments referring to the other remaining months of the year (September, October, November and December) were not affected.
A total of 20.2 million beneficiaries in socially vulnerable conditions will receive a minimum of R$ 600 this month.
The total investment for the payment of Auxílio Brasil in August 2022 is over R$ R$ 12.1 billion. The average value is R$ 607.88. In addition to the main benefit, there are complementary benefits paid according to the profiles of the families, such as the School Sports Aid, the Junior Scientific Initiation Scholarship and the Rural Productive Inclusion Aid.
Aid Brazil is intended to families in extreme poverty. Families in poverty can also receive, as long as they have, among their members, pregnant women or people under the age of 21.
Families in extreme poverty are those with a monthly per capita family income of up to R$105, and those in poverty have a monthly per capita family income between R$105.01 and R$210.
- If you already had Bolsa Família: Auxílio Brasil will be paid automatically
- If you are on CadÚnico, but did not receive Bolsa Família: go to the reserve list
- If you are not on CadÚnico: you must look for a Cras for registration, with no guarantee of receiving
- The beneficiary can call the phone 121from the Ministry of Citizenship, to find out if you are entitled to Auxílio Brasil and the amount to be paid.
- It is also possible to obtain information about the benefit at Caixa’s Call Center, at phone 111.
- In the Auxílio Brasil app (available for free download for Android and iOS), it is possible to log in using the Caixa Tem password. If not, just register.
- In the Caixa Tem application, information about the benefit, such as balance and payment of installments, can be consulted.