Nubank has several advantageous tools. One of them is the Ultraviolet card, which was launched a few months ago, but which has been one of the most requested in digital banking.
O Nubank It has several useful tools. One of them is the Ultraviolet card, which was launched a few months ago, but which has been one of the most requested in digital banking.
The new card Nubank is considered Black, precisely because it brings together several benefits. However, one of the biggest advantages available in the tool is cashback.
With the cashback function, when making a purchase using the Ultravioleta card, the customer receives back 1% of the total amount spent on the transaction. In this way, the amount is transferred to the user’s account at up to 200% of the CDI, without a limited period.
Nubank Ultravioleta cashback yield
Card users Nubank Ultraviolet can track cashback cash earnings in a simple way, through the financial institution’s application. The procedure is very quick, just follow the steps below:
- Access the Nubank application;
- On the home screen, tap “My Ultraviolet”. It’s under the credit card section;
- Once this is done, go to the option “Growing at 200% of the CDI”;
- Then, it will be possible to view the cashback history of every month, with details of received, redemptions and growth by time;
- It will also be possible to check the accumulated total cashback income, since the first purchase made with Ultravioleta.
Biggest advantages of the Ultraviolet card
As already mentioned, the Ultraviolet card of the Nubank It has several super advantageous functions for customers. So, check out the main advantages of the tool below:
- Cashback drops instantly, does not expire and grows automatically at 200% of CDI per year;
- It has free travel insurance;
- Allows free access to the VIP lounge at Guarulhos International Airport;
- It has an exclusive metal design without a number, for greater customer safety;
- Monthly fee of R$49, which is free every time the card is spent at least R$5,000 per month, or R$150,000 is invested between Nubank and Nu Invest.