Even in this month of SeptemberO Central Bank (BC) can release a new query of the system Values Receivable.
The procedure is highly anticipated by the Brazilian population, as it has been reported that there are about R$ 4 billion forgotten in banks and financial institutions.
Below, check out how consult forgotten money and latest news from the Amounts Receivable System.
Amounts Receivable from the Central Bank; forgotten money
O Amounts Receivable System it refers to values that have been forgotten in current or savings accounts by the population.
The procedure also gathers amounts unduly charged in credit fees, which is quite common.
according to central bankin this second phase, the forgotten money sum more than BRL 4.1 billion.
Where does forgotten money come from?
To be more precise, the central bank forgotten money originates from:
- Closed checking or savings accounts, with available balance;
- Fees and installments or obligations related to credit operations improperly charged;
- Shares of capital and apportionment of net surpluses of beneficiaries and participants of credit unions;
- Unsought appeals relating to terminated consortium groups.
Amounts receivable.bcb.gov.br: how to consult amounts receivable
To request the money forgotten in banksthe interested person must access the new Central Bank (BC) platform.
On the website, you can see that queries and redemption requests are “temporarily suspended for improvement”, according to the Central Bank’s website.
It is worth noting that those who have already carried out the initial consultation received a specific date to return to the website of the valorareceber.bcb.gov.br.
If you have not done the procedure, just access the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br and make the consult amounts receivable using the CPF number and date of birth.
For consult forgotten money you must have access to the Gov.br account, silver or gold level.
After performing the initial procedure you must:
- Access the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br on the previously informed date;
- Log in;
- Consult any of the options: amount receivable; the institution that must return the amount; the origin of forgotten money;
- Click on the option “Request via here”, to receive via Pix, or on the option “Request via institution” to get in touch and agree on the institution of your choice.
New Amounts Receivable rules
O Amounts Receivable system established some changes after the completion of the first rescue phase. See what they are:
- it will not be necessary to perform scheduling. Therefore, the citizen can ask for the redemption of resources at the time of the first consultation;
- The system will have new information passed on by financial institutions. In other words, those who did not have amounts receivable in the first stage must consult again the System as data will be updated and new features may be available.
How to withdraw forgotten money?
After performing the initial consultation, see below how withdraw amounts receivable:
- go to the website valorareceber.bcb.gov.br on the previously informed date;
- See any of the options: amount receivable; the institution that must return the amount; the origin of forgotten money;
- Click on the “Request via here” option to receive via Pix, or on the “Request via institution” option to get in touch and agree on the institution of your choice.