The Mega Sena 2520 contest, drawn on the night of this Thursday, 15, had no winner of the main prize. Despite having accumulated, other bets hit the corner and the court.
This is the tenth consecutive contest that the prize accumulates. In Brusque, nine games were awarded. Everyone matched at least four of the six numbers drawn.
The values of the prizes vary between R$ 8,954.80, BRL 2,686.44 and R$ 895.48 according to the number of numbers bet. Three games were held at Lotérica Pé Quente, three through electronic channels, two at Lotérica Azambuja and one at Lotérica Dom Joaquim.
More details are available on the Caixa website.
The next contest has an estimated prize pool of R$ 125 million and will take place on September 17th.
– Video that Bolsonaro thanks for the support of residents of Brusque and Guabiruba is old
– Brusque will have cinema sessions at R$ 10; know details
– Alexandre de Moraes asks to unlock Luciano Hang’s bank accounts
– New owner of Hemmer will have to change label due to death of Queen Elizabeth II; understand
– VIDEO – Gunmen rob watch shop and flee on motorcycle, in Vale do Itajaí
– Elections 2022: meet all the candidates from Santa Catarina and Brazil
– Watch now:
Learn how to transform your living room without renovations