Pokémon GO receive this morning debut in the mega raids from pokemon Mega Salamence as part of the new Twinkle Fantasy event. Therefore, from this Tuesday January 10 By 2023 we can face the mega evolution of Salamence. If you want to know all your details in depth and know how to defeat it easily, here we show you which are the best pokmon to beat it.
Tell your friends and go on an adventure during the Sparkling Fantasy event, from January 10 to 16, 2023.
Mega Salamence in Pokémon GO Raids: Dates
Mega Salamence’s appearance in raids is, as usual, Limited Time. Therefore this Pokémon is only available for a few days to battle in Pokémon GO Mega Raids. Specifically, be present during the following dates:
- Available from: Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
- Available until: Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Mega Salamence is a Mega Evolution Pokémon Dragon and Flying type very powerful. It is the mega evolved version of the third generation creature and knowing its characteristics we know that its main weaknesses are Ice, Rock, Dragon and Fairy types. (and its main resistances are Fighting, Bug, Fire, Water, Ground and Grass types).
Keep in mind, also, that among the characteristics of Mega-Salamence’s attributes we know that it has 310 attack, 251 defense and 216 stamina. Your total PC can reach 5,031 at level 40 and has attacks such as Bite, Fiery Fang, Dragon Tail, Flare, Hydro Pump, or Wraith Comet.
Best Mega Salamence counters
With such prepare you for the raids of Mega-Salamence next you will we recommend some of the best counters for this Mega Evolved Pokémon. Keep in mind the following Pokémon and movements to do a lot of damage in combat and remember to do the raids with at least 5-6 players or more to have a chance of success.
- Galarian Darmanitan: Ice and Avalanche Fang.
- Kyurem: Dragon Tail and Blizzard.
- Mamoswine: Powder Snow and Avalanche.
- Weavile: Song Ice Cream and Avalanche.
- Glaceon: Cold Mist and Avalanche.
- Jynx: Cold Mist and Avalanche.
- Frostmoth: Powder Snow and Ice Lightning.
- Vanillaxe: Cold Mist and Blizzard.
- Porygon-Z: Set Target and Blizzard.
- Mewtwo: Psychocut and Ice Beam.
Pokémon Gois available free for Android and iOS since 2016. If you want to know more details about the title, you can consult our complete guide with tips and tricks.