Noibat will arrive to star in Pokémon GO’s February 2023 Community Day. Here we bring you all the details.
The team of niantic keeps constantly updating Pokémon GO, one of the most popular games today. Now, the developers announced the Community Day of February 2023 with everything and its protagonist. That’s right, the Pokémon that we will see on that day will be Noibat.
Also read: LLA: Grell’s team wins the 2023 Season Kickoff
On February 5, 2023, Pokémon GO players will be able to enjoy Noibat Community Day. During this day, the Flying and Dragon-type creature will spawn more frequently, so it will be easy to capture it, evolve it, and teach it a new exclusive move. It should be noted that there will also be the possibility of finding its shiny version.
Community Day will start at 2:00 p.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. local time.
We have good news, Trainers: Noibat, the Sonic Wave Pokémon, will be flying in for the #PokemonGOCommunityDay from February 5, 2023!
More information here: https://t.co/v4kTVDZ9G6 pic.twitter.com/txI3oyla0q
– Pokémon GO Latin America (@PokemonGoAppLA) January 11, 2023
Noibat’s evolution, Noivern, will be able to learn the Rumble Featured Attack. This attack does 150 damage in trainer battles and 140 damage in gyms and raids.
We will also have a special investigation story. These are its characteristics:
- For $1.00 USD (or the equivalent price in your local currency), Trainers will be able to access Noibat’s Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, incessant noise.
- Stay tuned to find out when tickets for the Special Investigation story will be available.
- Remember that you can now buy and gift tickets to your friends with whom you have reached a high friendship level or higher. To gift a ticket, tap on the Special Research ticket in the in-game store and then on the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
As for bonuses, we will have the following:
- Triple Stardust: for catching Pokémon.
- Double Candy: for catching Pokémon.
- Double chance: for Trainers level 31 and above to receive Candy ++ when catching Pokémon.
- Bait Modules activated: during the event they will last three hours.
- Incense activated: during the event it will last three hours (except for the Daily Adventure Incense).
- Take snapshots: during Community Day if you want to get a surprise.
- An additional special exchange is possible: up to a maximum of two a day.
- Exchanges made: will require 50% less Stardust during the event
Also read: Fortnite: Epic disabled the Shock Hammer
How about? Will you take advantage of this community day? Tell us on social networks.