The regional exclusives of Pokémon GO These are some of the most difficult challenges that we can find in the app.
These Pokémon can only be found in certain areas of the world that most will not be able to access. However, it is useful to know where they can appear to find players to trade with, or take advantage of vacations abroad.
In this article we will list all regional exclusives of Pokémon GOas well as their territorial locations.
Kanto exclusives in Pokémon GO
Kanto was the first generation of Pokémon, so it has several of the favorite monsters of many fans.
This region is not the largest, but it has seven cities, two towns and an island that are quite charming. It is the neighboring territory of Johto and its cities have names related to colors, such as Green City and Celestial City.
Only four Kanto creatures were chosen as regional exclusives in Pokémon GO:
- Farfetch’d – Appears in East Asia
- Kangaskhan – Appears in Australia
- Mr. Mime – Appears in Europe
- Tauros – Appears in the United States and Canada
Johto regional exclusives in Pokémon GO
The second generation is a favorite for many, not only because of the story and innovative mechanics, but also because of its interesting creatures.
This region has a very curious combination of cities, towns and islands. They are usually named after or related to a plant, such as Pueblo Primavera, Ciudad Cerezo, and Ciudad Orquídea.
Only a couple of Pokémon from Johto were selected as regional exclusives of Pokémon GOwhich are the following:
- Heracross – Appears in South and Central America
- Corsola – Appears on the coasts, especially in tropical regions
Pokémon GO: All the regional exclusives from Hoenn
Hoenn is the territory in which the third generation of Pokémon takes place.
This region has nine cities, seven towns, thirteen caves and even a volcano. Therefore, it has enough variety of terrain in which the weather can vary. In the same way, their Pokémon have a wide variety and can be found in different areas of the world.
These are all regional exclusives from Hoenn in Pokémon GO:
- Volbeat – Appears in Australia, Europe and Asia
- Illumise – Appears in North America, South America, and Africa
- Torkoal – Appears in South Asia
- Zangoose – Appears in Europe, Australia, and Asia
- Seviper – Appears in North America, South America and Africa
- Lunatone – Appears throughout the Eastern Hemisphere
- Solrock – Appears in the Western Hemisphere
- Tropius – Appears in Africa and Middle Eastern regions
- Relicanth: Appears in New Zealand and adjacent islands
Sinnoh and his exclusive Pokémon
The popular fourth generation introduced snow to the series, but also a series of creatures that ended up being regional exclusives of Pokémon GO.
Sinnoh is mostly a land region, although it also has a few areas of water where Legendary Pokémon appear. It has nine cities, five towns, eight islands and four lakes, as well as many mountainous areas.
This data affects the places where you can find these regional exclusives of Pokémon GO:
- Pachirisu – Appears in Canada, Alaska and Russia
- Shellos West Sea – Spawns throughout the Western Hemisphere
- Shellos East Sea – Spawns throughout the Eastern Hemisphere
- Mime Jr. – Appears in Eggs Born in Europe
- Chatot – Appears in the southern hemisphere
- Carnivine – Appears in Florida and South Carolina (United States)
- Uxie – Appears in Asia-Pacific
- Mesprit – Appears in Europe, India, Africa and the Middle East
- Azelf – North America, South America and Greenland
Unova, the fifth generation
Some fifth generation Pokémon are also being included as regional exclusives in Pokémon GO.
Unova is known as the most populous region with almost 1,000 inhabitants. It also has no less than 14 Gym Leaders, who are often masters of various arts. It also has more than 20 points of interest that include cities, towns, forests and more.
You can see them regional exclusives Unova in Pokémon GO then:
- Pansage – Asia-Pacific
- Pansear – Europe, India, Africa and the Middle East
- Panpour – North America, South America and Greenland
- Throh – North America, South America and Africa
- Sawk – Europe, Australia and Asia
- Basculin red stripe – Appears in the eastern hemisphere
- Blue Streak Basculin – Appears in the Western Hemisphere
- Maractus – Central America and southern United States
- Sigilyph – Egypt and Greece
- Bouffalant – The areas around New York
- Heatmor – Appears in the eastern hemisphere
- Durant – Appears in the Western Hemisphere
The regional exclusives of Pokémon GO they also include many of the sixth generation, especially as far as the Flabébé and Furfrou variants are concerned.
Kalos is a vast region with nine cities, seven towns, one village, and many other points of interest. It is a region with a very advanced culture, interested in art, science and Pokémon fighting.
These are all regional exclusives of Kalos that you will find in Pokémon GO:
- Klefki – Appears in France and surrounding areas
- Flabébé blue flower – Appears in Asia-Pacific
- Flabébé red flower -Owns in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Flabébé yellow flower – Appears in North and South America
- Furfrou Miss Cut – Appears in North and South America
- Rhombus Cut Furfrou – Appears in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Furfrou Cut Star – Appears in Asia-Pacific
- Furfrou aristocratic court – Appears in France
- Furfrou cut kabuki – Appears in Japan
- Furfrou pharaonic court – Appears in Egypt
Alola – Regional exclusives of Pokémon GO
The popular seventh generation features some interesting regional Pokémon in Pokémon GO. Alola is an archipelago made up of four natural islands and one artificial island. These include Melemele, Akala, Poni, Ula-Ula, and Aether Paradise.
These are all regional exclusives of Pokémon GO:
- Oricorio passionate style – Appears in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Animated Style Oricorio – Appears in North America, South America, and Greenland
- Placid Style Oricorio – Occurs on islands in Africa, Asia, the Pacific, and the Caribbean
- Refined Style Oricorio – Appears in Asia-Pacific
- Comfey – Only appears in Hawaii
- Celesteela – Appears in the southern hemisphere
- Kartana – Appears in the Northern Hemisphere