Fortnite Chapter 4 brings more news to the community. The developers at Epic Games have added new reality augmentations to make games more fun and frantic. We tell you what they are so that you can adapt your tactics on the battlefield.
Reality Augments are buffs that came with Chapter 4 of Fortnite. Depending on your combat style, you can enhance your tactics and specialize in the ones you like best for better results.
To activate them, players will be presented with the option to choose between two (random) reality augmentations at pre-set times during each match. When you make your decision, the increase will be activated automatically. That is, you will only need to survive long enough until the system offers you the reality augmentations. You can stack more of these boosts by surviving longer in the match.
FORTNITE | New reality augmentations
- Banana Loot – Receive a treasure map that will guide you to buried treasure.
- Medical Shotgun – Hitting opponents will restore health and shield
- Lesson in Humility: Restore health and shield by taking out opponents with common and uncommon weapons.
- Zero Movement: You will gain zero displacement for a period of time when you shield break an enemy.
- Mistress of Danger: Restores health and gains movement speed for a short time when your shield breaks.
FORTNITE | How to earn XP with glitched maps
the youtuber GKI posted a video showing how to get a good amount of XP through the following creative map: 1001-5222-9786. Upon joining the stage, you will have to follow a whole series of actions so that you start to constantly generate XP.
Most of the time you will have to detect the hidden buttons to automatically add experience points. There are several actions that you must complete so that you add thousands of points per minute and thus climb up to level 200 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.