League of Legendsthe popular MOBA from Riot Games, has already released its new patch 13.6available from this March 21st of 2023. The game is updated to receive the new champion Milio on the Rift as well as changes to dragons, ARAM, and items and runes, among other details. We show you below the most relevant news of the summarized patch.
Milio arrives in version 13.6! 🔥
Champion Balance Changes
In version 13.6 of League of Legends these are all general changes suffered by the champions of the game:
- Millio: debut of La Llama Serena, already available from March 22 (know here their kit of special abilities).
- Ashe: Passive damage increased against targets with Frost.
- Aurelion Sol: E cooldown increased. Stardust requirement increased to upgrade R; duration of crowd control effects and cast range reduced.
- Dr World: Base health regen increased and health regen scaling decreased. W cooldown decreased. E damage against jungle monsters increased.
- Gallium: W physical and magical damage reduction increased. E cooldown decreased.
- Heel: Increases base mana. Passive base damage and AD ratio increased. W mana cost decreased.
- Vayne: Passive movement speed increased. Q bonus damage increased and duration of empowered attacks decreased. W damage adjusted.
- Veigar: Base health and armor decreased. W base damage decreased.
- Yuumi: Q cooldown, projectile speed, and range decreased. Increases mana cost. R shield duration added and bonus resistances decreased.
Item and rune changes
Version 13.6 includes the following item and rune changes from League of Legends:
- Shield: 180-450 (180 until level 9, then +30 per level) ⇒ 100-400 (100 until level 8, then +30 per level).
- Total cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200.
- Recipe: Blasting Rod + Recurved Bow + Amplifying Tome ⇒ Blasting Rod + Recurved Bow + Fiendish Codex
- Skill Speed: 0 ⇒ 15.
- Auto Attack Cooldown Reduction: 15% cooldown remaining ⇒ 12% cooldown remaining
- Stack Life Steal: 0.4% ⇒ 0.35%
- Max Health at 15 stacks: 100 ⇒ 85.
- Attack speed for ranged champions: 30-54% (max at level 12) ⇒ 24-54% (max at level 18)
The dragons suffer changes in patch 13.6, Riot is going to return the rewards that grant with more powerful improvements to the values that they had between version 12.13 and the last one.
- Bonus Ability Speed and Attack Speed: 9/18/27/36% ⇒ 7.5/15/22.5/30%
- Hextech Soul Basic Slow: 45% (35% for ranged champions) decaying over 2 seconds ⇒ 40% (30% for ranged champions) decaying over 2 seconds.
- Additional AD and AP: 6/12/18/24% ⇒ 5/10/15/20%
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 9/18/27/36% ⇒ 8/16/24/32%
- Missing Health Regeneration: 3/6/9/12% ⇒ 2.5/5/7.5/9%
These are the changes happening in ARAM for patch 13.6:
- corky: Damage taken: 100% ⇒ 95%.
- maokai: Damage taken: 110% ⇒ 105%.
- Xerath: Damage taken: 105% ⇒ 100%.
- Annie: Damage taken: 100% ⇒ 105%.
- Azir: Damage dealt: 110% ⇒ 105%.
- Diana: Damage taken: 95% ⇒ 100%.
- Jarvan IV: Damage dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%.
- Kai’Sa: Damage dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%.
- Master Yi: Damage dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%.
- Turret bonus armor and magic resist: 75 ⇒ 60.
- Viego will now gain maximum stacks of Annie’s stun when possessing her.
- In order to reflect his significantly shorter cooldowns, Viego will stop tracking Azir’s passive cooldown between possessions.
- Fixed a bug where rune recommendations would not change correctly based on position selected for multi-position useful champions.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s ult, Final Chapter, would not heal with her passive.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi EDG’s ult sound effects would play too loud.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi EDG’s sound effects would not play when using most of her emotes.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi EDG’s last wave would not display the trophy VFX.
- Fixed a bug where the sound effects triggered when Yuumi’s passive heal expired would not play.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s passive would sometimes not trigger Summon Aery when attached to an ally after landing a charged basic attack.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s Yuumiel skin’s E sound effects would play too loud.
- Fixed an issue where sound effects pertaining to Yuumi’s emotes and haunted death would not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s ult would not correctly follow the player’s cursor.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s Q slow would not decrease if unbound.
- Fixed a bug that caused Rift Herald to continuously charge when aggressively reset.
- Fixed an issue where the “Get Up To My Level” challenge would progress based on eliminations that did not meet the challenge requirements.
- Fixed a bug where Karma’s W visual effects would not follow the movement of affected enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Aurelion Sol’s W would sometimes cancel instantly when used against a wall.
- Fixed a bug where Vex’s passive’s empowered auto attack would trigger multiple times during Aurelion Sol’s W.
- Fixed a bug where K’Sante’s next auto attack after using his Q three times would land an empowered attack.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to activate K’Sante’s W during the Mark/Dash spell.
- Fixed a bug where ally crowd control would sometimes interrupt Sion’s R.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Undo’ function in the shop would reduce the total mana if the player had cookies in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug where Lucian’s W and R visual effects would not play when hitting an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Rengar’s Q would ignore the blindness of Teemo’s Q.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Kalista lines would not play.
- Fixed a bug where Kennen’s E would deal 100% of its damage to jungle monsters, instead of the normal 65%.
- Fixed an issue where Kai’Sa’s shield VFX would not play in her early game spawn animation.
- Pulsefire Ezreal’s reactor particles no longer displace when casting True Barrage.
- Cho’Gath’s Broken Alliance and Cho’Gath’s Scrolls of Shan Hai passive healing VFX are now unique.
- Championship Kalista: The visual effects that appeared on the platform near the end of the recall animation have been restored.
- Updated Broken Alliance Rakan’s eyebrows to more closely match the artwork.
On this occasion Riot Games has communicated the following new skins and chromas that will arrive throughout this version 13.6 of LoL:
- Available from March 23, 2023: Faerie Queen Karma, Faerie Court Katarina, Faerie Court Seraphine, Faerie Court Fiora, Faerie Court Kalista, Faerie Court Ezreal, Faerie Court Milio, Ash Guardian Shen, and Prestige Faerie Court Katarina
- New chromas coming soon: Faerie Queen Karma, Faerie Court Katarina, Faerie Court Seraphine, Faerie Court Fiora, Faerie Court Kalista, Faerie Court Ezreal, Faerie Court Milio, and Ash Guardian Shen.
you can consult the notes in full of the patch from this official link
League of Legends is a MOBA found totally free for pc gamers. To find out more about him you can read our analysis and if you want to delve into his universe on the right foot, do not hesitate to visit our tips and tricks guide.