In celebration of the 70th anniversary of Record TV, Eliana visited the station’s studios during her participation in the Spectacular Sunday and recalled important career chapters in the studios of the television network where he worked for 11 years. The presenter sat on a set mounted especially for her, with a screen showing special moments of the programs she commanded.
The artist was surprised to receive a replica of the microphone she used to use when presenting Eliana and Joy.
– How chic! What a gift! Thank you very much! One hell of a gift. (…) I’m going to put it in an acrylic and leave it together with some relics from the past. It will be kept and recorded with great care.
And he even reflected on the importance of attraction:
– The last program that had been very successful for children here on Record was Captain 7, who made history for my mother, for the grandparents who are watching us. It was also a way for them to bring the new children’s moment on Brazilian television to the Rede Record. I was very happy to have been chosen for this.
It was so successful that the presenter ended up winning a second program on Sunday mornings, the Elena in the Park.
– A slightly more youthful language, but also with that energy, joy and DNA of information and education.
In 2000, she was nominated for the Latin Grammy in Best Children’s Album with Spring. During the chat, he told how he felt:
– It really was a huge success. I saw myself in Los Angeles on that red carpet with Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.
Your next attraction was Crazy Factory and then Eliana faced the teenage audience on the show Eliana. In 2004, he said goodbye to children and teenagers. The following year, she took over a family-oriented Sunday program, the Everything is possible.
– I had it in my heart that I needed to fly, that I couldn’t anymore, with so much luggage and things I had learned… You know when you realize that you’ve reached a time when you need to change? Television was changing, communication with children was changing, social networks arrived to change the language of communication and we no longer knew how to reach their hearts. That’s when the TV called me, we talked and I had to rethink my career, my life.