With the help of a free editing tool, officially all players worldwide have access to Fortnite Creative 2.0. If you still do not know how to use or download it, we will tell you below.
LOOK: Fortnite will reward gamers who publish their games in creative mode
What is Fortnite Creative 2.0?
Is about Unreal Publisheralso known as Creative 2.0, a professional editor and superior to normal creative mode. In it, users will be able to create your own games and then publish them on Fortnite for the community to enjoy. It is based on the graphics engine Unreal Engine 5 and it is only available on PC.
With this editor, players will have an approach to the creation process carried out by the developers of Epic Games: they will be able to import custom resources such as materials, models, visual effects, sequencer and control rig. This is what Unreal Editor includes:
LOOK: Valve will launch Counter-Strike 2 this 2023
- Create your own content with modeling devices.
- Import meshes, textures, animations and audio.
- Creation of visual effects thanks to Niagara.
- Use of sequencer and the control rig to animate.
- Use of programming language see each other for the mechanics.
- Use of world partition to broaden the experiences.
- Use of fabulousin alpha, for resource import.
- Possibility to edit the work in real time.
- Integration with Unreal Revision Control.
How to download Fortnite Creative 2.0?
Unreal Editor is only present on PC, so to use it you need to download Fortnite and then the editor. Both are free, you can get them below:
- Fortnite on Epic Games
- Unreal Editor for Fortnite
LOOK: Xbox will open its own mobile game store in 2024 and will compete with Apple and Google
One of the requirements for both to work optimally is to have an operating system Windows 10 64-bit. Similarly, the recommended memory is 8GB RAM and a 3.3GHz Core i3-3225 or 3.5GHz Core i5-7300U CPU.
How do I get started crafting in Fortnite Creative 2.0?
For users looking to venture into developing and creating experiences, Epic Games It has some guidelines:
According to the criteria of