Let’s do some math. Loopers will require 500 Battle Stars to claim the first 100 levels or 14 Battle Pass pages of Fortnite Chapter 4 – Season 2. Similar to the previous season, players must reach a certain level to unlock a page and/or segment on that page before using Battle Stars to claim the reward.
The current Battle Pass of Fortnite has four main sections: Basic Rewards, Bonus Rewards, Quest Rewards, and Eren Jaeger. The first two require Battle Stars to get cosmetics while the latter two require players to complete challenges/quests.
All basic Rewards can be yours by reaching Season Level 100 and spending 500 Battle Stars. In the case of Bonus Rewards, it can only be unlocked after players get all the Battle Pass rewards, i.e. starting from Tier 101. There are a total of 30 cosmetic rewards spread across six pages and it will cost a total of 30 cosmetic rewards to unlock. 500 battle stars.
As in the other two sections of Fortnite Battle Stars are not required, we can conclude that you will need a total of 1000 stars to have all the rewards of the season. You are still in time to reach the figure.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 1 Challenges
- Visit Breakwater Bay, Anvil Square and Shattered Slabs (3)
- Destroy objects while drifting or accelerating in a Nitro Drifter (25)
- Land in MEGA City and then make it to the top 25 players (2)
- Damage opponents with three different types of weapons in a single match (3)
- Get Airtime on a Rogue Bike (15 – Two Stages)
- Deal damage with assault rifles (250)
- Open chests (3)
- Finish in the top 10 in different matches (3 – Two stages)
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.