Mexico City.- Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is the first for the Chapter to restore the traditional weekly challenges to the game, allowing players to rack up XP performing unique tasks on the island. These are certainly a great way to level up and unlock cosmetics from Battle Pass, since his xp iIt will even lead you to unlock battle stars. Here are all the challenges of the Week 1 in it Chapter 4 Season 2, and the amount of XP you can expect to earn by doing the entire set.
- All the challenges of week 1 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
In total, Week 1 debuts with just five challenges, and you’ll have until the end of the season to complete them. Each completed task also results in a reward of 12,000XP, so doing everything should rack up at least 60,000 XP.
However, the season also grants players 34,000 XP bonuses upon reaching their bonus goal, which you can find at the top of the weekly challenges menu. For now, you can find out all the Week 1 challenges and their requirements below.
- Visit Breakwater Bay, Anvil Square and Shattered Slabs (0/3)
- Destroy objects while moving or boost in a Nitro Drifter (0/25)
- Land in Mega City then reach the top 25 players (0/2)
- Damage opponents with three different types of weapons in a single match (0/3)
- Get airtime on a Rogue bike (0/15)
Once you have finished your bonus objective, the battle royale tAnother one will be provided, with more challenges that need to be cleared. Fortunately, even if you’ve finished all of the weekly challenges, completing the ones in the Syndicate questline will also count towards the bonus objective. This includes winning an arcade game, restoring data receivers, and searching computers for evidence of tampering.
Source: Pure Show