On March 10, Season 2 of Chapter 4 of Fortnite and brought with it around three months of fun and content of all kinds, highlighting the Eren Jaeger skin from “Shingeki no Kyojin”.
However, as at the beginning of each season, many users wonder how long this new installment will last. Next, we will resolve this question and other questions in this note.
WHEN DOES “FORNITE: SEASON 2 CHAPTER 4” END?
As reported by the video game itself, this new installment will culminate the next Friday June 2, 2023 at 2:00 am (Peruvian time). This date is equivalent to the following in different Spanish-speaking countries:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay: 4 am on Friday, June 2.
- Bolivia, Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Venezuela: 3 am on Friday, June 2.
- Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama and Peru: 2 am on Friday, June 2.
- Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua: 1 am on Friday, June 2.
- Spain (peninsula and Balearic Islands): 8 am on Friday, June 2.
- Spain (Canary Islands): 7 am on Friday, June 2.
LOOK HERE: Challenge yourself: which car should you remove to fix the traffic jam?
Having said that, Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 will last 85 days. Taking into account that this installment will end in a little less than three months and that to get all the Battle Pass rewards you have to reach level 200, you will have to climb 2.35 levels on average every day.
However, it should be remembered that there are events and Missions of all kinds throughout the season. By doing the most “important” Daily Missions and Mission sets that are released, in addition to playing constantly, they will soon be able to reach level 200 without having to buy levels, he assures MeriStation.
According to the criteria of