Epic Games Store
Detailed step-by-step guide to generating Two-Factor Authentication (AF2) in Epic Games.
Epic Games requires you to activate the Two Step Authentication (AF2) to participate in the different tournaments and cups of its main games as Fortnite Y Rocket League. That is why we tell you how to do it quickly and easily.
With this step-by-step guide you will have no problems and in less than five minutes you should have Authentication done, which will allow you to get a free gesture in Fortnite, access to the Cups and, incidentally, greater protection for your account.
How to enable Two-Factor Authentication in Fortnite/Epic Games
The process you must follow to activate Two-Factor Authentication in Fortnite/Epic Games is as follows:
• Enter the Epic Games page.
• Go to the ‘Account Settings’ page and log in.
• Click on the ‘Password and Security’ section.
• Click on the ‘Two-step authentication’ option, where a menu of three options will be displayed.
• Choose the option you want as the second authentication step. And, depending on what you have selected, you will have to continue as follows:
• SMS authentication: Every time you try to log in, a code will be sent by SMS to your mobile associated with the account. You will need to enter this code in order to log in.
• Email authentication: An email will be sent to the address associated with your account. In it there will be a code that you will have to use when logging in.
• Third party authentication application: If you choose a third-party authenticator app, you’ll need to use one of the following apps Google Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, or Authy.
Once you select an option, you will be able to confirm the AF2 authentication and when you refresh the page it will be activated.