League of Legendsthe popular MOBA from Riot Games, has already released its new patch 13.13available from this February 7th of 2023.
After having recently gone through a cyberattack, the company has gotten down to work to bring us a CGU of Aurelion Sol or a visual rework of Ahri. In addition, with this version there have been tweaks to tenacity and changes to surrender, since now we can surrender after 15 minutes of the game if four of the five players decide to do so. We show you below the most relevant details of the summarized patch.
League 13.3 Patch Notes 🗒️
Aurelion Sol UGC is here. Improvements to some melee supports, nerfs to popular items like Shadow Glaive and Radiant Virtue, tweaks to tenacity, and changes to surrender 👉 https://t.co/SMYk7ssaM0 pic.twitter.com/zeWZq0wPhk— League of Legends ES (@lol_es) February 7, 2023
Champion Balance Changes
In version 13.13 of League of Legends these are all general changes suffered by the champions of the game:
- Aurelion Sol: We’ve adjusted all abilities for UGC.
- Amumu: Q mana cost increased. E base damage decreased.
- Annie: Passive is now fully charged on spawn. E shield potency increased, cooldown decreased, and counter damage and conditions adjusted. Tibbers’ health, armor, magic resist, and movement speed (R) are increased.
- Jarvan IV: Base armor increased, W cooldown and shield duration decreased, and shield strength now scales with AD.
- K’Sante: Increases base health. Q aircast and stun duration decreased. W minimum stun duration decreased. R bonus resistances lost increased.
- Kassadin: E base damage and close cast cooldown reduction decreased. R base damage and bonus damage per stack decreased.
- Kayle: Passive bonus movement speed increased. E on-hit AP scaling increased and damage based on missing health.
- Kain: Shadow Assassin’s passive damage increased. Q AD scaling increased.
- LeBlanc: Increases mana regeneration and mana regeneration growth. Q mana cost is now flat at all levels. R early game cooldown decreased.
- Read without: Q AD ratio increased. E base damage decreased and slow increased.
- Trundle: W cooldown decreased at all ranks. She has discovered his passion for dancing.
- Zack: W AP scaling decreased. E AP scaling decreased.
Item and rune changes
Version 13.13 includes the following item and rune changes from League of Legends:
- Total cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200.
- Passive – Divine Light Cooldown: 60s ⇒ 90s
- Passive – Divine Light Max Health Gain: 10% ⇒ 15%.
- Full Heal: 8-16% max health over 9 seconds (includes increased healing from passive) ⇒ 12% max health over 9 seconds
- (Removed) Ability Speed: All allies within 1200 units gain 20 ability speed ⇒ removed.
- Cooling: 40s ⇒ 50s
- (Updated) Reduced damage from ranged champions to wards: When a ranged champion with Shadow Glaive attacks a ward, it deals 2 true damage (Melee champions with Shadow Glaive will still deal 3 damage to wards).
- (Removed) Trap Interactions: Shadowglaive no longer instantly destroys traps, but will still reveal them.
Super Heal Rune
- Shield Value: 10 + 9% max health ⇒ 20-300 based on champion level (note: this improvement applies from level 5 onwards).
Bug fixes and quality improvements
- Ahri’s visual update is coming to the Rift this patch, with updated graphics, sound, and visual effects, as well as new animations for the base skin and old skins.
- Pick order switching is no longer interrupted between champion declaration and ban phases.
- Role and text filters now continue between champion select phases.
- Removed the Champion Change and Pick Order tutorial descriptions.
- You can right-click on the players in your party to view their profiles in the pre-match lobby.
- Rune recommendations now correctly change summoner spells on the recommended page.
Tricky bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused allies’ summoner spells and ultimates to appear as ready despite being on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s R would not hit enemies if cast while dying.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze could regenerate mana by exiting and entering the river area with the Walk on Water rune equipped.
- Fixed an issue where recent item purchases could not be undone when a player received an item from a rune (cookies, boots, etc.).
- Fixed an issue where when rooted and attempting to move and attack, the champion would not be able to auto attack.
- Fixed a bug that caused the location of Bard’s Bells on the minimap to be visible to allies and the enemy team.
- Fixed a bug so Yasuo’s Wind Wall will now correctly stop Varus’s E and Gragas’s R instead of triggering their effects at the wall’s location.
- Fixed a bug where the correct icons for Kayle would not appear at level 11 and 16 when getting kills.
- Fixed a bug that caused items that Ornn can forge to display debug lines or out-of-date information.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zilean’s R to consume but not activate in specific situations where an ability that boosts an auto attack would activate a spell shield.
- Fixed an interaction so Senna can now Flash to re-target her W. We accidentally removed this option while fixing a visual issue, so we wanted to bring it back.
- Fixed a bug where Kalista’s W would not go in the correct direction.
Upcoming Skins and Chromas
On this occasion Riot Games has communicated the following new skins and chromas that will arrive throughout this version 13.13 of LoL:
- Available from February 9, 2023: Grief Amumu, Grief Vi, and Heartbreak Caitlyn.
- New chromas coming soon: Grief Amumu, Grief Vi, and Heartbreak Caitlyn.
you can consult the notes in full of the patch from this official link where it goes into depth about the improvements for some melee supports or the tweaks to tenacity and changes in surrender.
League of Legends is a MOBA found totally free for pc gamers. To find out more about him you can read our analysis and if you want to delve into his universe on the right foot, do not hesitate to visit our tips and tricks guide.