In addition to the two Community Days in January Pokémon GO, niantic works on new special catches for the first weeks of the year. From January 19 to January 23, you will be able to capture the following creatures in the framework of Lunar New Year 2023: Ponyta, Magmar, Magikarp, Slugma, Numel, Combee, Buneary, Fennekin, and Bunnelby.
On the other hand, the first special capture of the Community Day of February has been announced. On the 5th of that month, from 2 to 5 in the afternoon, Noibat will appear more frequently and if you’re lucky you can find it in its shiny version.
Remember that you have until 7 pm to evolve it into Noivern and get the special move Thunder, which does 150 damage in trainer battles and 140 in gyms and raids.
“We are delighted to announce that Noibat, the Sonic Wave Pokémon, will be the highlight during the February Community Day!”, details the company in the presentation of the following event.
Community Day Bonus
- Triple Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Double the chance for Trainers level 31 and above to receive Candy ++ when catching Pokémon.
- Bait Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (except for Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take snapshots during Community Day if you want to be surprised!
- One additional special exchange is possible, up to a maximum of two per day.*
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours after it ends will require 50% less Stardust.
Once Community Day ends, players will be able to participate in the special level 4 raids. If they are victorious, Noibats will spawn for 30 minutes around the gym.
“Noibat that appear in these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing in their Shiny version as Pokémon that appear during the three-hour Community Day event in February.Niantic explains.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.