Epic Games launched a series of very particular objectives in its battle royale
Fortnite is the most famous battle royale and, week after week, launches new missions so that your players can gain experience more easily, and thus obtain incredible rewards. Nevertheless, this week surprised with objectives never seen before: it will reward its users for losing games.
The unusual Fortnite missions that give rewards for losing
For some time now, winning games in Epic Games battle royale has become increasingly difficult: all the players were improving and day by day it becomes more competitive. But now, losing games will not be such a serious problem, since Fortnite will reward players for that. As part of week 8 of season 1 of Chapter 4 of the video game, its developers released a new batch of missions that grants rewards for simply playing games… and not winning them!
The missions and rewards that Fortnite grants for losing games
Epic Games’ battle royale launched a new set of goals with a very particular description: “Winning isn’t everything… is it?“. With this introduction, it is easy to deduce what needs to be done to complete the new missions of the video game. Simply, we have to enter to play a game and die, to avoid being in the first place and win the victory. These are the missions and their rewards:
- Do not be in first position in different games 0/1 – Reward: 16,000 XP
- Do not be in first position in different games 0/3 – Reward: 16,000 XP
- Don’t be in first position in different games 0/6 – Reward: 16,000 XP
- Do not be in first position in different games 0/10 – Reward: 16,000 XP
The other missions of Week 4 of Season 1 of Chapter 4 of Fortnite
In addition to the particular objectives that require losing games, Epic Games’ battle royale launched its typical weekly missions, which will be available until next Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
- Throw something (0/1) – Rewards: 16,000 Season XP
- Throw something within 5 seconds of dealing damage to an opponent (0/1) – Rewards: 16,000 Season XP
- Hide in various bushes that you have thrown (0/2) – Rewards: 16,000 Season XP
- Eliminate a player with no ranged weapons in inventory while on foot (0/1) – Rewards: 16,000 Season XP
- Phase 1 of 4 – Use Healthy Splash, Grenades and Fireflies (0/10) – Reward: 16,000 Season XP
- Stage 1 of 4 – Don’t finish first in different games (0/1) – Reward: 16,000 Season XP
- Earn XP on Creator Experiences (0/50,000) – Reward: 16,000 Season XP
don’t miss anything
Get the latest Gaming news and more!
It may interest you