My head is still spinning ever since Epic Games announce creative mode 2.0, to which I have already been giving a cane to be able to bring you a compilation of incredible Fortnite maps in the future. But the wheel keeps turning and the passage of time has made me realize one thing again: we are a few days away from the start of next April, so it is time for the company announces everything we need to know about the upcoming Fortnite Club rewards.
Said and done, since Epic Games has published a new entry through their official website in which shows what the new skin will be like, what additional rewards will accompany it and how we can get them. Next, I leave you with the list of April Fortnite Club news so that you can have the information as close at hand as possible:
All Fortnite Club rewards for April 2023
- The new skin of Nox Triarca 1️⃣
- He midnight auspice backpacking accessory 2️⃣
- The Shadowy Sai Peak 3️⃣
- He noxious packaging 4️⃣
- The Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass if you don’t have it (If you bought it before subscribing, you will be refunded the 950 paVos) 4️⃣
- 1,000 paVos to spend in the shop you will get a specific day of the month 5️⃣
- If you were already subscribed in February and you also subscribe in March, you will obtain the peak that receives the name of Masterpiece 6️⃣
- Photonic Legacy Set 7️⃣
- If you subscribe before April 1 arrives, you will also receive the rewards of March 8️⃣
- Next, I leave you an image pack in question:
How to get the new Fortnite Club October skin?
- To subscribe to Fortnite Club you can do it through the game’s own Battle Pass tab ✅
- You will receive the objects of each batch on the 1st of each month ⏳
- You can only pay with real money, yes. Currently, the subscription costs 11.99 euros ❗
- If you want to subscribe from your computer, you can do it through this link 👈
Well, there you have all the news of the service this month. What do you think?