Tonight took place Xbox & Bethesda Developer Direct, the first major video game event of 2023. After its absence at The Game Awards 2022, Microsoft prepared its own broadcast dedicated to sharing news about long-awaited games such as Forza Motorsport, Redfall or Minecraft Legends. What no one expected was surprise release of the vibrant Hi-Fi RUSH.
Tango Gameworksthe Japanese studio responsible for The Evil Within and Ghostwire: Tokyo returned to the fray with a completely different title to what we were used to. Hi-Fi RUSH is a rhythm based action game that has a visual style very similar to that of the beloved Sunset Overdrive of Insomniac Games, and The most unexpected of all… It is that it is already available worldwide!
Get ready to distribute tow to the rhythm of real great songs
- First of all, it must be made clear that Hi-Fi Rush is currently on sale for PC and Xbox Series X|Sand its price is €29.99💸
- Is it available on Game Pass?: Correct! It is now available for download!✅
- It’s a game singleplayer in which we control chaia young man who aspires to become a music star and who, after an experiment in which he ends up fusing his heart with a music player, wages a fight against a mega-corporation of robotic implants🎶
- In the world of Hi-Fi RUSH absolutely everything (including platforming sections and dialogue between characters) follow the rhythm of very sugarcane songs🔊
- And of course the fighting present a system of combos based on synchronization with the soundtrack, Pure hack and slash!⚡
And what other big announcements did the Xbox event have?
In addition to the Hi-Fi RUSH surprise, Microsoft and Bethesda showed off more gameplay from redfall (which already has a release date), of Forza Motorsportof Minecraft Legends (which also has a date) and The Elder Scrolls Online (which will receive a new expansion).
What did you think of the broadcast? Will you download Hi-Fi RUSH through Game Pass?