during the celebration of end of the yearIt is common for people to send messages to their family and friends. WhatsApp It has established itself as a fundamental means of conveying these good wishes.
During the holidays, when so many activities and commitments are piled up, it may happen that we forget to wish someone. Therefore, a practical solution is to schedule messages in advance to ensure that everyone receives the best wishes. WhatsApp,
device user Android the application is VasaviAn application that allows you to easily schedule messages on WhatsApp.
1. Download Vasavi from Google Play and install it on your cell phone.
2. Give permission to the app so that it can access your phone’s contacts when you open Vasavi.
3. Click the button with the “+” symbol within the app to start scheduling a message.
4. Select the contact to whom the message will be sent and set the date and time of sending.
5. Write a message and add a photo or video if you want.
6. Click “Send” to schedule the message.
7. Turn on notifications to receive a message before it’s sent, so you can edit or reschedule if necessary.
device users iOS can use the app Determination one of two skedit As an effective option for scheduling messages.
1. Go to the App Store and download the Scheduling or Skedit app for iPhone.
2. When using the app for the first time, give it the permissions it asks for so that it can work well.
3. Within the app, tap the “+” button and select “WhatsApp,
4. Fill in the information asked by the app: contact, message and when you want to send it.
5. Unlock the phone at scheduled times to use the app WhatsApp And send the message alone.
By following these simple steps, any user WhatsApp You can program and send a loving Christmas or New Year message when the clock strikes midnight.
WhatsApp Web It has a screen lock feature that allows users to protect their conversations with a password.
This feature is especially valuable work environment Where multiple people could access a shared computer.
To configure screen lock on WhatsApp Web, you need to use the option setting, represented by three vertical dots at the top right of the chat list. From there, it is necessary:
– open setting,
– Search options confidentiality,
– Click on screen lock,
– By choosing this option you can enter the password, you have to confirm it by entering it again and then clicking Accept,
– To create a password it must be at least six letters And it only includes letters, numbers, and common punctuation.
– Then, you have to select the word (One minute, 15 minutes or one hour) to automatically activate the screen lock in case of inactivity. This period corresponds to the time WhatsApp Web remains open in a browser tab without user interaction.
– In case of termination whatsapp webIt will lock immediately.
Also provides option of application block WhatsApp Web manually. To activate it you need:
– Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the chat list and select lock screen,
WhatsApp has announced the arrival of a new feature that lets you send voice messages that automatically delete once listened to.
To maintain consistency in a single display of photos and videos, the settings for voice messages are the same as with “Once,
So when users want to read their credit card details to a friend or when they are planning a surprise, they can share confidential information through voice messages with peace of mind.